Deal or no Deal Megaways
- Min stake: 20p
- Max stake: £10
- Max payout: £250,000
- Jackpot: Yes
- Paylines: 117,649 Ways to Win
- Special features: Mega Deal or No Deal, Banker’s Bonus Spins
Get ready for a new shot to open the epic red boxes and beat that pesky banker. Just take a spin on Deal or No Deal Megaways! Simply place yourself in the hot seat and enjoy a new version of the much-loved and long-running gameshow. The game itself gives you 6 reels, up to 7 rows to play around with and there’s 324 to 117,649 ways to win with the fantastic Megaways feature.
A trail guides you around to the exciting bonus rounds. With each extra step you light up on the board you’ll get to try your hand at the classic Deal or No Deal game - even getting a ring from the notorious Banker. And, as if that wasn’t enough to get you excited, deal or No Deal Megaways is a proud part of the Jackpot King network and thereby gives you the shot at 3 progressive jackpots on top.
Bag a great deal or head to our full selection of online slots and games.
Mega Deal or No Deal
There is a bonus trail shown on the left-hand side of the reels. Every cascade awards a step up the bonus trail. Four consecutive cascades award Deal or No Deal. Five consecutive cascades award Super Deal or No Deal. Six consecutive cascades (or more) awards Mega Deal or No Deal.
After a short screen transition will be presented with the Deal or No Deal Studio, with different awards depending on the level of Deal or No Deal triggered.
- Deal or No Deal - cash and free spin prizes
- Super Deal or No Deal - fewer cash prizes, more free spin prizes
- Mega Deal or No Deal - all free spin prizes.
Banker’s Bonus Spins
Choose your box then play the traditional game of Deal or No Deal against the banker. At the end of every round he will make you an offer where you can choose Deal or No Deal…
If at any point the Deal is taken, there is a chance the Banker can award you Banker's Bonus Spins in addition to the cash offer. These are free spins played out after the Deal or No Deal feature.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Deluxe Jackpots can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve amount and begins to rise again.
- The chances of winning a jackpot increases based on the Jackpot value (Royal and Regal pots are guaranteed to be won by the 'Must Be Won By' value).
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seeds which are funded by the Operator.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay. RTP = 94.84% + 0.5% Jackpot contribution